Excellent attendance at school allows a child to have the best possible start in life.
There are lots of reasons why a child should attend school:
- To learn
- To build confidence and self-esteem
- To understand responsibility
- To develop new skills
- To grow as individuals
- To gain qualifications
- To make new friends, have fun and develop life skills
- To develop awareness of other cultures
Attendance Matters was founded in 2014 and provides attendance services to schools and academies across northern Lincolnshire.
By doing so, our team is helping every young person achieve their potential through regular school attendance.
BBC Family & Education
- 'The shame of being told you're inadequate by Ofsted'Head teachers talk frankly about the mental health impact that Ofsted inspections have had on them.
- Five questions about Ofsted after the Ruth Perry inquestThe death of head teacher Ruth Perry has provoked a nationwide debate about the role of Ofsted.
- Ruth Perry's sister: Ofsted inquest response 'woefully inadequate'Ruth Perry's sister says Ofsted apologised "for the distress rather than causing my sister's death".
- Expelled pupil helps turn school around as governorDuane Williams oversees the improvement of Ofsted reports at Colton Hills Community School.
- New Raac schools list of buildings with unsafe concreteThe government has published an updated list of schools in England with crumbling concrete.