Excellent attendance at school allows a child to have the best possible start in life.
There are lots of reasons why a child should attend school:
- To learn
- To build confidence and self-esteem
- To understand responsibility
- To develop new skills
- To grow as individuals
- To gain qualifications
- To make new friends, have fun and develop life skills
- To develop awareness of other cultures
Attendance Matters was founded in 2014 and provides attendance services to schools and academies across northern Lincolnshire.
By doing so, our team is helping every young person achieve their potential through regular school attendance.
BBC Family & Education
- Covid debt: A baby, job loss - and now evictionTenants are being evicted due to rent arrears built up during the pandemic, an investigation finds.
- Quarter of a million pupils to join BBC's Share Your StoryBBC stars and staff invite teenagers to share their stories to help recover from the pandemic.
- 'Surrogacy is absolutely what I want to do'Women tell their stories as the number of parents having a baby via surrogacy increases.
- GCSE media studies to cover Rashford's food campaignPupils will learn how social media can make an impact, by studying the player's campaign work.
- Back to school: How are pupils being kept Covid-safe?Most 12 to 15-year-olds will be vaccinated at school, to help limit disruption to their education.