Excellent attendance at school allows a child to have the best possible start in life.
There are lots of reasons why a child should attend school:
- To learn
- To build confidence and self-esteem
- To understand responsibility
- To develop new skills
- To grow as individuals
- To gain qualifications
- To make new friends, have fun and develop life skills
- To develop awareness of other cultures
Attendance Matters was founded in 2014 and provides attendance services to schools and academies across northern Lincolnshire.
By doing so, our team is helping every young person achieve their potential through regular school attendance.
BBC Family & Education
- A-levels: Worcester College 'will honour offers' despite resultsThe college says it has confirmed students' places "irrespective of their A-level results".
- A-levels: Labour call for government U-turn over 'exams fiasco'Give pupils the grades their teachers predicted, says Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer.
- Exam results: Can I accept a degree place and sit the exam? And other questionsAre you concerned about your results? Experts answer some of your questions.
- Department of Justice says Yale discriminates against whites and AsiansThe Ivy League university denied that its admissions process breached Supreme Court rulings.
- Free school meals 'should be extended' for pupils from low-income migrant familiesPupils from low-income migrant families should keep getting government support, say charities.