Excellent attendance at school allows a child to have the best possible start in life.
There are lots of reasons why a child should attend school:
- To learn
- To build confidence and self-esteem
- To understand responsibility
- To develop new skills
- To grow as individuals
- To gain qualifications
- To make new friends, have fun and develop life skills
- To develop awareness of other cultures
Attendance Matters was founded in 2014 and provides attendance services to schools and academies across northern Lincolnshire.
By doing so, our team is helping every young person achieve their potential through regular school attendance.
BBC Family & Education
- Covid: Protect schools from anti-vax protests - StarmerCouncils should be able to use exclusion zones to stop the protests outside schools, Labour says.
- Budget 2021: Rishi Sunak to pledge funding for T-levelsThe government sets out its package for new T-levels and boosting further education in England.
- Wales curriculum: New science GCSE prompts dumbing down fearsFrom 2025, physics, chemistry and biology will no longer be offered as separate GCSE subjects.
- A-level textbook withdrawn over 'shocking' Native American questionThe exam board AQA apologises and says the textbook should never have been approved.
- Budget 2021: Ministers pledge £500m to support young familiesA network of "family hubs" is to be funded in England to provide support services in one place.